When you wait too long to ask her for a date after meeting a girl the window of opportunity closes?

Would you say this is true? Therefore you should ask a girl out as sooner than later?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say yes. Once she's comfortable around you and you guys can have conversations beyond the typical: "Hey, how's your day?" "Good, you?" "Good" Ten you should ask her out on a date. If you wait until you guys are talking and hanging out a lot, there's a good chance you've been friendzoned.

I asked out two girls this semester. The first one, I waited until we were really comfortable around each other. We would often hang out or do homework together. Got friendzoned big time. The second girl, I asked her out once we could have a decent conversation if we bumped into each other on campus. We weren't that close yet. But she was thrilled to go on a date with me! Our first date was kind of awkward at times because we weren't that close yet, but that's what first dates are for. We've gone on 2 more since then, and they were much better!

What Girls Said 3

• For some, it does. They may even consider you more of a friend than a date. Which is why I don't understand the mentality that a lot of guys have to befriend the girl first instead of asking her flat out.

If I befriended a guy, there's no way I can date him, because his friendship is too important. I think guys should just ask if they're interested and if the woman says they want to be friends first, then go ahead.

• most of the time that is true but everything has exceptions

• Yes true in some way

What Guys Said 4

• Sooner than I did. Took me about six months after meeting her to ask my crush to just hang out, although by that point she had only been my crush for like three months. Then two months later we actually did hang out.

I've known her a year and we haven't gone on an actual date yet because I'm not sure if she likes me.

• Yes just go for it sooner rather than later

• Would say it is very true,

Like the pic of toad

• Yes, do it as soon as possible.