Girls, what is the first thing you look for in a guy? i. e. his smile, hair, clothing, friends, car, ect. ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• The first thing I notice is his smile and the way he carries himself. Then I notice his personality and his friends. To be honest, I don't even care about what a guy looks like, as long as he smells good, makes me feel comfortable, can hold an intelligent conversation, and genuinely cares about things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Console or PC. Recent games, trophies, level, etc. Does he have Netflix or Hulu? What's his major, does he have a job? Does he want a job? Does he preorder games or wait a few months for used ones.
    LOLLLLLLLL

0|0
    0|0
  • His face and then smile.
    I notice his clothes later on.
    Unless, he is wearing something really fresh, then I notice it from top to bottom. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • His face and height/body but actually smell is really important to me too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality/sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality, then face, then body. If the personality stinks, then what good is he?💁

0|0
    0|0
  • I always look at his clothing. If he's not dressed nicely, it just shows me that he doesn't care about the way he looks and that just shows irresponsibility for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything on his face... teeth smile eyes lips. That all matters. I've met a few people who look like they haven't brushed their teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial expression

0|0
    0|0
  • His overall look and the first impression he makes on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look at his teeth, clothing, and I make sure he isn't wearing a ring.

0|0
    0|0
  • EYES and smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality. Also, a sense of humor compatible to mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality. In other words, don't be an asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • smile and personality

0|0
    0|0
  • His overall look/ persona/ how he carries himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • His Energy!! How does he make me feel when I am in his presence?

0|0
    0|0
  • I first notice his height, then I look at his hair. Then his smile, then his face. And last his body. Then I'll try and get the courage to approach him but I'll just shy away and admire him from afar. That's how I see what kind of friends he hangs around. But then I wait too long to approach him so he ends up with another girl. And this is how all my crushes begin and end.

0|0
    0|0