Girls, whats the liklyhood of you accepting someone asking you out over text?

• Yes
    60% (18)
  • No
    20% (6)
  • Other (comment)
    20% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I accepted going out with my boyfriend over computer messaging (which is basically texting for us seeing as he has no phone) and he was so nervous about it the whole asking was just 'go out with me'. Like no question marks or anything. I liked him enough that it didn't really matter to me how he asked, I would have probably said yes.

What Girls Said 9

• If I am already wanting them to ask me out I won't decline if it is a text. My preference would be on a date, but I would go with anything 😃

• I would not prefer it. You should not prefer it either. Honestly, it is easier to gauge someone's interest when you can hear their voice. If you text asking for a date it is a lot easier to decline or make excuses also.

• Honestly, someone asking me out over text is a major turn off. So unless I have a crush on this dude, I'd probably say no for now.

• Yes, but I sure do prefer irl

• If I like them sure

• Asking someone out through text is so wack. Are you gonna break up with them through text as well?

• If I like him, I'd tell him to ask me out again in person. Then I'd say yes.

• I'd prefer it to be ftf

• Thats how a lot of people communicate now. The guy i am dating asked to hang out over text and asked me out in person for our first date. I'm ok with someone asking me out in a text. Some people you don't see on a daily basis so to make plans with yhem you text them.