How much money would convince a chick to go on a date with an ugly guy?

What is your opinion on this? Tips?

Ugly guy got to do what they need to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why worry about dating women? Vastly overrated.

• What are you saying?

• Are you saying most women are boring?

• Many women are boring, or rude, bad in bed, bland, humorless, selfish, Self-absorbed, undereducated, have a chip on their shoulders toward men...

There are cool gals too, but hell, not that many. Certainly I wouldn't pay to date. And Heck, a girl who accept payment is guaranteed to be an unpleasant waste of time and money.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't go for a woman that only wants you for your money. She won't stay with you. That would vary from woman to woman.

• I am talking only one date.

• Yes you are right a couple of cases like your half sister mean that most women online don't do that''sarcasm''. Did I ever say all women do that? I said ''most"? Dating websites have done experiments and most women regardless how they look like only responded to the good looking. Most not all

• I don't think money would be a deal breaker

• I think it's a stupid and ridiculous questions, that's my opinion on it.

• No it isn't. An ugly guy got to do what he is got to do.

• Insecurity? It is a truth that I am ugly. I used to have convince and that didn't work, cause you know what? I am ugly.

What Guys Said 5

• If she has dignity she will not take any money and will not date you for money, she has to want to bro! If u wanna waste money on a girl might as well just call up an escort!

• Most escorts are human traffic victims. I know cause I am studying criminal justice. I am talking about regular women.

• Just remember that PrettyBoyFloyd is the best from the west, and for the rest, it's no contest! I must confess hahaha

• by the way you'll never be like me cuz I'm a fucken sick ass ripped cunt man like Zyzz lol

• Just a date and nothing more? Probably not much but most girls would find it pathetic so they wouldn't
    Better off contacting an escort since this is their line of work

• No thanks about the escort. Most escorts are human traffic victims, I am talking about regular women.

• No regular woman will accept money to go on a date with you.
      And most escorts are solo self workers, so no to that too.

• Dude, you are ignorant. I am studying criminal justice and I know most are human traffic victims.

• What is the point of paying someone for one date?

• So I can have an experience of a date.

• Don't waste your money.
      It won't be a date experience. Dating is done with getting to know someone for a possibility of a relationship. Or maybe a friendship would come out of it.
      Paying someone to have dinner or go to a movie, whatever. Is just a form of prostitution and nothing more.

Even a blind squirrel will occasionally find a nut. So don't use the "ugly guy" crap. All that's holding you back is you. Change your perception of life and things will change for you.

• Well I am ugly. It is the truth. You want me to lie? Also, I used to have a better attitude but nothing happened cause I am ugly.

• Girls be like..."what's your credit limit?" lolol

• Just be a decent guy

• LMAO? Yeah like being a decent guy works with ugly guys, they get shot down so much no matter what.

• Your negative one

• I used to have a positive one and nothing happened cause I am ugly. I am a good guy but it doesn't matter since I am ugly.