Girls, if you knew me in person how much money would convince you to go on a date with me?

Forget about the fact that I am ugly. I am paying you, so it doesn't matter how I look. I am not asking for sex or kissing. Just a date.

forget the fact that I am ugly. I am paying you

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not a prostitute or an escort (even if there's no sexual activity), so no money. If we hang out and I think you are nice & funny, I'd date you.

I know people can be self critical about themselves, but try not to let the thought that "I'm ugly" effect you. You aren't ugly, but if you are attitude is pessimistic, it'll make you unattractive. I would try to be optimistic, not overly so, but enough to be humorous and inquisitive; that'll help keep the conversation going and interesting. :)

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not for sale.

• Don't care about money can't be bought

• I don't know... If you are not expecting anything for me and you'd be nice, I wouldn't want your money and I would go on a date with you because I'm a kind person. Otherwise if you're not nice and you just want to "buy" my time, I wouldn't accept any sum of money and I would not go on a date with you

• I clearly said I wouldn't want sex or kissing. And yes I'm a good guy. The reason why I said this, is not cause I want to buy time because it seems that I have no other choice than to offer money to a woman in order to convince her to go out with me, but it's cool you will go on a date.

• You seem like a nice girl though.

• Nope... you can't buy me

• No amount of money would persuade me. If I like you il date you, don't lower youself to paying people to date you, you're better than that. You'll find someone who likes you for you. Hold out for that special lady (or ladies you never know).
    Anyone who is getting anything but happiness out of seeing you isn't worth it.

• $5,000. Nah just playing, I wouldn't feel right accepting money for a date.

• You and VirginLover should be best friends.

• That doesn't answer the question.

• Just be confident.