How much does what someone does for a living affect your opinion of them? No regard for money, just what he/she does in and of itself?

Say Beelzebub crawled up out of the bowels of hell after the workin' day was over, and was a caring, considerate, and otherwise wonderful husband/wife, and all that pitchforking and immolating of souls was just what he/she did to keep the wheels turning?

• I understand that everybody is just doing what they have to keep their heads above water, and could look the other way as far as what they do for work is concerned. And doesn't love conquer all?
  • I just dont think I could look him/her in the eye every evening knowing that he/she'd been lawyerin' it up all day. I could be patient for a good long while, but eventually something would have to give...
  • I dont think i could *ever* love *anyone* who'd ever, say... worked in a slaughter house or a rending plant or something... I just can't see someone like that being able to truly care enough about *any* living creature to love me...
  • Who says pitchforking and immolating people's souls is unethical? Someone's gotta do it! Hail Satan!!
  • You need jesus...
  • Other...

Most Helpful Girl

• OKAY SATAN U LOVING HUSBAND. YOU ARE JUST DOING YOUR JOB NOW GIVE MOMMA SOME LOVIN OVER HERE OH YES

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone has a job to do. As long as my so is happy with his job and it has good long term prospects, I'll support him :)

• Y'all need Jesus.

• Ha-... hail Satan?

• "You'll need *Jesus*, by the time this is through" (?) *haunting, evil, cackleing laughter*

• (Devil)

• It absolutely matters to me. I work a white collar job and make enough. I require the same from him

What Guys Said 3

• Hey! You back off! Satan and I are my OTP! And I got that term off of tumblr so I know what I'm talking about! I don't care what he does as long as he keeps bringing in the honey. Oh, honey! I must suggest finding a way to incorporate bees into the eternal torture routine next time I visit him at the office!

• Money is the only thing worth regarding.

• So it'd be ok if your SO choked puppies for a living if it played well enough?

• Yeah, I mean if you think about it people take metal spikes and punch them through a cow's brain just so that you and I can have delicious hamburgers. Someone's got to do it?

• Women care, men don't.

And most people are filth, so I don't bother myself over their work.