Say Beelzebub crawled up out of the bowels of hell after the workin' day was over, and was a caring, considerate, and otherwise wonderful husband/wife, and all that pitchforking and immolating of souls was just what he/she did to keep the wheels turning?
- I understand that everybody is just doing what they have to keep their heads above water, and could look the other way as far as what they do for work is concerned. And doesn't love conquer all?57% (4)12% (1)33% (5)Vote
- I just dont think I could look him/her in the eye every evening knowing that he/she'd been lawyerin' it up all day. I could be patient for a good long while, but eventually something would have to give...0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I dont think i could *ever* love *anyone* who'd ever, say... worked in a slaughter house or a rending plant or something... I just can't see someone like that being able to truly care enough about *any* living creature to love me...0% (0)12% (1)7% (1)Vote
- Who says pitchforking and immolating people's souls is unethical? Someone's gotta do it! Hail Satan!!14% (1)25% (2)20% (3)Vote
- You need jesus...29% (2)25% (2)27% (4)Vote
- Other...0% (0)26% (2)13% (2)Vote