How successful are you at landing a date or getting a boyfriend/girlfriend?

What I mean is, are you very good at GETTING the guy or girl in the first place, are you "decent"(average) or are you terribe?

I'd be interested to see these responses.

• I get girls/guys all the time!
  • I'm fairly good but not among the best
  • I'm average, I fall right in the middle. I often hit or miss.
  • I'm not very good but I can usually do it
  • I'm quite bad at this, I struggle just to find dates.
  • I'm atrocious in the dating scene! I struggle more than any person I know (arguably.)
  • I've still never had a girlfriend/boyfriend but this is by choice
@OddHonesty I hope your luck gets better! We had a great discussion and you were thorough.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty bad at it. Not many people share any dating intent with me just because of appearance. Any time someone is interested it's because they've been my friends and my quirks have sunk in and they finally start to see past my appearance. I struggle a great deal. I've been lucky and had like one serious boyfriend but nothing besides that.

• What is wrong with your appearance? Do you dress in an extreme way? Do you have a bizarre style?

Or do you mean LOOKS?(Appearance and looks are two different things, contrary to popular beliefs.) From what I can see, you don't look bad in your photo. Maybe a little chubby but not in a bad way. It seems to me a lot of guys would find you physically attractive.

• Most people are turned away by the way I dress, I like black, a lot I suppose. Looks too, most guys don't like my size, I'm plus-sized and only a small number of guys seem to like that type of look.

• @Asker With your appearance, this could be due to the fact when people wear ALL black, they are perceived as "gothic" and "death-like" or "depressed." These are myths and I hate myths. I wouldn't care if a girl wore all-black.

And how "plus-sized" are you? Some guys do like huge women, but most don't. However, most guys don't mind a little extra weight.

What Girls Said 6

• Ugh, unsuccessful as fuck. Never had one, and not exactly by choice.

• I'm not very good at it. I've only gotten two people I've asked out to go on a date with me. One person has asked me out. And any other dates I've been on have been set up by other people

• This is sad! I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm in the same boat, except I'm a straight guy.

• Lol not me. Every black guy I've liked says I'm too dark, so I'm screwed.

• Are you serious? Well I'm sorry about that. Just keep trying. I'm a 24 year old virgin who had never dated myself, and I'll just keep trying myself.

• I used to be quite bad at it.. I'm still not very good, because I'm rather shy and are deadly afraid to make a fool out of myself, but I think I could get dates with people I liked if I tried.

• Unlike women, it seems men don't like shy girls for some reason.

I LOVE shy girls! They're my favorite.

• I see. I misunderstood you then. I thought you meant they like shy guys because they're gold diggers.

• No, that wouldn't make any sense.

• it seems like a lot of guys are interested, but that isn't reciprocated by me

• Very successful.

• It's easy to get dates. It's hard to find the right person to date.

What Guys Said 10

• I used to be amazing at it, I've only had 6 crushes in my entire life and I went out with 4 of them, and the other 2 girls liked me too, but I didn't go out with them because of things that changed in life.

But now I suck at it, I struggle to get a girlfriend or even land a date. I guess depression screwed me, even now that I'm over it, it still haunts me.

• This doesn't surprise me. Girls get a LOT pickier in their 20's.

The good news is, they become less picky when they hit their 30's, since women aren't near as desired in their 30's and older.

• Well... I don't wanna wait 30 years for that xD
      The problem is that depression sent me to the bench for a couple of years, so it's not easy getting back into the game, I'm kinda rusty, I need to feel comfortable again. I still can land casual sex, and it's fun, but I don't wanna live with casual sex the rest of my life.

• At least you can land casual sex. Many men (including me) haven't even been able to do that, since most girls only want guys with money. Plus, the internet has made it difficult for people to meet in person.

• I'm so good in fact that every night I'm close to having threesomes... I just need two more people :/

• I have had first dates, but nothing really panned out. I got the impression they said yes just to be nice, not because they were interested.

There was one that did progress beyond that, but she was just... such a cunt to put it bluntly. Took me a while to recognize it though.

I'm taking a small break now, getting my life in order. I don't date for the sake of dating, I'm actually trying to find the woman I want to be with for the rest of my life

• When you said that girl you dated was a "cunt", what do you mean by that? Do you mean "bitchy", unfriendly or do you mean a slut? Just curious.

That's pretty cool you're wanting a girl for the rest of your life. I'm just trying to find girls to have sex with.

• Wow, that's so weird. Usually, girls prefer virgins from my experience. Yep, I would say the word cunt is relevant here lol

• Lol indeed, but eh, my life is better without her anyways

• B. It sounds really cliche but I don't have to do all that much apart from just being myself (I rather hate the 'just b urself' line to be honest, things are usually more complex than that!).

But I don't have a girlfriend at the moment mainly because part of me wants to, but a bigger part of me wants to work on my on life first. And get into better shape, too.

• "(I rather hate the 'just b urself' line to be honest, things are usually more complex than that!)."

Exactly! I'm one of those people who are so unique BECAUSE I am myself and girls still don't date me.

• I am option D close to E

• I am not out-going but I'm sure I can get a date somewhat easily just that she might not be a girl I like.

• I'm so bad that if there was someone worse than me he could write a book called "Really bad at dating" and make a killing because it'd be so pathetic it would start a revolution in the dating scene.

• My MHO% is greater than the rate at which i actually get a date lol

• I'm Taylor Swift successful. I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay.

• I think i am B. So voted for B.