I don't have a lot of friends or a large circle of people I am close with? Would a girl who does have a large circle of friends still date me?

Would it make me seem weird if i don't have a large number of friends or close family to a girl who has a lot of reactions with people. I'm not a complete loner i have some friends but not a lot, and i'm not close with my extended family because there is not much in common between us.

• It would matter.
  • It would not matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are going to become the type who relies completely on her and her friends and family to be your whole world all the time, it may be a bit much on her because for her she may want to be social with your side of family and friends and if they aren't around or don't exist it may seem strange. However, she may not even care or if you explain why, like you have here, it makes sense. Not everyone has to have a huge circle of friends and plenty of people don't have good family situations and treat friends more like family due to circumstance. Just be honest and be yourself because ultimately in the end she is dating YOU, not your friends or family.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see why not.

• I though it might make me seem socially ackward and there might be a worry about me being to clingy.

What Guys Said 1

• The fewer the friends the lesser the competition.