Girls, Kissing a girls hand?

Girls, do you like it when a guy kisses your hand when you first meet? I think it might be a little much for a first day, but what about like the third date?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• In the right context, id find it cute whatever date it was.
    If my boyfriend of two years did it to me and said something cute like "you look beautiful" or some shit id probably giggle like a school girl.
    But that's my personal taste, some girls would be like "wow what the fuck are you doing" but I think in the right context like the start of a date it would be cute.
    If at the end of a first date if you're unsure about the full peck on the lips, you can't go wrong with one on the cheek.
    Hope this helps, good luck :)

What Girls Said 15

• Not when I first meet them, that would be kinda creepy and would make me think he's some kind of fedora dude who's gonna start calling me 'm'lady'. But once we've gotten closer, I might find it cute. I kiss my boyfriend's hand sometimes.

• I take it as a joke, like he's trying to be funny and just isn't comfortable kissing me yet

• Love it. I think that it is lovely! But I am old fashioned. A guy can kiss me on the hand on the first date, very romantic!.

• No because I feel like that's in the olden days. I feel like that's what princesses and princes do in the movies hahaha

• honestly I would giggle and think the dude is extremely old fashion.

• Upon first meeting, I think it's creepy. My boyfriend does it and it's awkward. I'm not accustomed to it at all personally.

• I find it cute after being together, but not on the first date. I have a bubble.

• That's definitely a turn on for me.

• Huge turn on. Show he respects me.

• no it s great !! waaw he shows how romantic he is !

• i thinks its really really CUTE you should do it. ITS he is a gentleman

• second days sounds so much better!

• Yea it is very gentlemanly lol :) did u ever do this? Chick must be lucky if u did.. Lol

• it depends on the guy, if is the guy that I actually like I will die inmediately of love. Seriously, just thinking about that make me wanna scream of happiness jajaja
    I mean, thats so sweet. :D

• If a guy ever tried to kiss my hand before date #10 I would be uber offended

JK I think you're adorable