How to make a girl who I like, like me back?

Moving on is hard, so if you choose to say that, better keep that to yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to break it to you, but I don't think you can really make anyone like you =/ it's up to them if they like you or not...

• Im fucking pissed off. I spent a month on her. Now i will have to spend a month on another girl

• i know and that should change

• Thank you for MHO

What Girls Said 2

• You can't make anyone like you. They either will, or they won't.

• Take her out.. Show that u like her.. Eventually she will like u too

What Guys Said 8

• You can't make her

• Take her on an adventure. Not literally but you should try and hang out with her eventually. If the signs are there you can get closer and more flirty until you eventually end up under the sheets on a hot summer night, desperately wishing your apartment had air-conditioning.

• what adventure?

• Once you get to know her a bit I mean the typical stuff like going for a coffee, dining, seeing a movie and what not. Hell you could even take her for something sporty if you are both into that.

• It doesn't have to be complicated nor expensive as long as the chemistry is there. If you have a good time together more will follow.

• Take a genuine interest in her and her life and talk about her try not to relate everything she says about yourself and the last thing is treat her like you've known her her whole life

• What have you tried? I assume went the Prince Charming route, correct?

• I offered a girl that didn't like me some candy and she fell in love with me

• Just be yourself! :D

• Just be yourself, if she doesn't like you move on to another girl.

• Just be yourself around her.