Are most overweight girls interested in losing weight?

If a boyfriend would help and make it easy would most girls be interested. I'm not shallow I'd be ok if they didn't I'm just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was never overweight but I was chubby and I think about 90% of girls are interested in losing weight

• Is there any way to say you'd help without offending?

• If you started without her how do include her?

• One of the easiest ways is to cook meals. I wanted to eat healthy when I was in 5th grade but my parents didn't so I started cooking dinner. I was then able to control why they had to eat as well as what I had to eat.
      Just sit her down. Tell her being healthy is something you care about and that her helping you not only encourages you but it helps you share a hobby.

What Girls Said 11

• If I were a guy I would only ever suggest "hey wanna lose some weight? I know how you can do it" if the girl is constantly talking about it.
    Like if she'll say something like "nah I'm too fat lol" "it's okay, I'm fat" "damn I need to lose some weighhhttttt"
    Do not suggest anything if she isn't bringing it up, it will really fuck a girl up. A LOT.

• I know what if I go to the gym and just hey wanna come. Or cook healthier food. I'm honestly just concerned about health 😅

• I'd say start with food (if you cook for the both of you)
      Food is the biggest reason people gain weight, starting with that might make her lose some of the weight while also being healthy and if she sees the change then maybe she'd feel good and be motivated to want to go to the gym

• Yes! Espicially if he were to truly support us.

• I think a lot of them would like to be fitter and thinner but lack the knowledge and/or motivation to do it healthily.

• If I lost weight would she maybe ask me for help or use me as an example?

• Even if I had a boyfriend or not I would still be interested in losing weight. If I had one I would be so happy that he was supporting me though :) <3

• It depends on how concerned they are with their health and appearance. Some simply accept themselves for what they are, others would like to be able to change it.

• Any girl is interested in losing weight. It is always wonderful seeing you are 2 pounds down. I am 94 pounds and I always think of losing a pound or 2 as good. Its just how women work.

• If I was, yeah I would be excited.
    :p

• well it's always nice having a guy support what you do

• Yeah if I was fat then yeah. I mean like with a lot of fat on me not how I am now (I have a little meat on me lol)

• Yes :) :) they mostly are

• I totally would

What Guys Said 3

• Some are perfectly OK with their bodies

• I think so they would like to lose some

• Fat Acceptance! :D

• I know I'm njust worried about health