Guys, why are black girls least favored?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh I don't like American black girls. The British ones are fucking awsome. But mostly cause from I've seen and what the media shows us. You guys are very aggressive and very up front and mean some times. But this isn't all black girls. There are the ones who grew up different so they act more proper which most people would call acting white.

So either you acting white or your too ghetto those are the 2 stereotype for black woman. It part of the reason I'm not attracted to them. I'm black by the way. But everyone has there stereotypes so don't feel bad.

• Indeed, I've heard of those stereotypes, but they are completely false... Right?

• I am American and I am black...

• OK I'll tell you this there nothing 100% with the human race. I say a good 75% is rachet. A good 10% is proper and the last 15% is normal girl who doesn't fall in either category. But this is from what I've seen. I live in like the hood and I work in like a rich white area. So this is what I've personally seen. Also what the media shows me as well like house wife's things like that.

But it not always true my mom isn't like that. My sister is kinda of like rachet. But I still love her.

What Guys Said 19

• From what I've seen, they can be domineering. If I were to do something wrong, it would be audibly heard by everyone who did not notice. A strong personality, confident. I haven't met everyone though. They have been the best of friends and most honest. I have to say when it comes to looks, they can be very elegant and graceful, I'd always been in a trance by their eyes.

• Not with me - I like all races

• because many black girls are seen as

Rude
    big mouthed
    Ghetto
    trash
    stupid
    single mothers
    weave head
    thieves
    sloppy dressers
    too rigid
    mean
    self centered

No real man wants to deal with this BS.

There are many classy black girls out there but, the ghetto black girls out weigh them.

• The color doesn't matter to me.
    But many of them are loud and boisterous.

• Doesn't matter to me
    White, Yellow, Black, Brown, Red, whatever the blood, organs and muscles are all the same

• there is nothing like that. there are some black girls who are much more beautiful than white ones :). And i think you shouldn't care about colours :)

• And there is nothing like black people are bad, people sucks. im not black, but i dont find it an offensive thing, either :). i remember that my 1st flight with a plane, i fell asleep and there was a black woman next to me. She was very very kind. I woke up, and i felt like the plane is gonna crash into the ground and panicked. And that woman calmed me down, i was still shocked. And she gave me her food :). but because im so shocked, i didn't have chance to thank.

• least favored in what?

• For me it's the behaviour and attitudes...

• I'm African-American and My personality is completely the opposite of what you speak..😔

• Some are cute :) but I'm mostly attracted to middle eastern girls.

• Behavior, attuide, and a bit of media, with everyday life examples

• That isn't true..

• 😕 I'm completely the opposite of that..

• Couldn't have said it better myself, I belive the strongest reason is that there are other stars that shine brighter making another star look so dim.

I also feel like I don't see them example at my college, work, and etc. Most I seen are on public transportation and random enocunters

• No, it's not that they are least favored. There just rare 3/5 people I see are white.

• I love black girls but not the ones that act ghetto or live with a pig sty

• Who cares about race. Is she pretty?

• All women are beautiful especially black women. I prefer black women.

• there hair. noses, and lips i think, mixed black/white girls can be very pretty sometimes tho

• Black girls are the biggest size queens. They are the most demanding when it comes to bigger penis sizes while other girls are much more open to average or small penises.

• You not responding means you require big penises in guys too. White girls, Asian girls, and every other girls don't require big penises and are willing to settle with guys who are average and even small if there's chemistry. That's what separates black girls from the rest of the other girls.

• But it's true and you know it. No offense.

• It's not true...

• Black dad's would probably kill me

• I wouldn't say they're the least favored. I know I find them attractive. But I have never been made to feel welcome by them, or by their family and friends when I have tried to date them.

Plus hearing the enmity a lot of black people hold towards whites, I just assume they won't want me around, so I've given up trying. I guess a lot of guys probably might feel like I do.

• I'm African American and my family doesn't care about skin color... They only care if a guy treat me right...

• Skin color shaming, but for guys like me (who find black women attractive) it creates more opportunity for us.