Am I just his trophy girl? What should I do?

So there is this guy that I have developed quite strong feelings for. He was actually the one to start perusing me and now that we have been "going out" he tells me that he really likes me. The thing is, he hasn't made a move to make us exclusive.
He's always telling me that his friends think he's so lucky and that I'm so hot, and he's always showing me off around his friends. But outside of that, he doesn't seem to really be interested. He doesn't text me to see how my day was or even make much of an effort to get to know me, and he doesn't really spend a whole lot of time with me alone. It's like he forgets about me until his friends ask.
What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally believe he's stringing you along for status. I understand sometimes people are busy with work and family, but he fact you guys don't spend time alone is a red flag.

Though I can see about the texting, not all guys are texters. All the guys I dated, they would do it but it fizzled out after a while.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you should walk girl.