I think a guy just asked me out today! What do I do now?

So today I was talking on my friend about some rumors that me and my crush were dating. So I had the phone on speaker phone because I was riding a bike uphil at the time and I was struggling to make it to the top. As I was talking to my friend my crush walked by and overheard me talking on the phone. So I was trying to multi task and talk to both of them at the same time and my friend started talking about the rumors. I started yelling at her. He hadn't really heard what she said. All he heard was the word rumors so he said, "those aren't rumors, those are facts." So I told him what she was talking about and I said "so apparently it's a fact that we're dating?" And so he said, " that's a question that you have to answer." Honestly I didn't know what to say. So I just told him that he had to answer it and not me. And then I kinda just went home cause I didn't know what to do after that. And now I'm so confused. What do I do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• he was putting the choice in your hands, so if you said "yeah i want it to be fact" then yeah lol.

• I'm really socially awkward. I've never had a boyfriend before. I've never kissed a guy. I just panicked and kinda just told him it was his choice and not mine and left.

• good luck :)

• Thanks. I'm really going to need it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• talk to him about it,

• What am I supposed to say?