Some girls seem to think i'm boring and don't do anything?

So I generally work a lot and only have a few friends. I tell girls about my hobbies and interests, but sometimes I can still tell they still think i'm boring. I want to be like hello, why do you think i'm dating? So I can have someone to go out and share fun times with. How do I convey this to girls? Also i'm failry introverted, so im fine being alone and intertaining myself. I don't go ou and party and all that nonesense.

Most Helpful Girl

• try to do more fun things i guess.

What Girls Said 2

• you should probably go out a lot more, you dont go out and party so thats why people think you are boring. girls want a guy who is already fun, not someone who claims he'll be fun after they date

• I would have thought that by the time they got to your age, they would be over the party stage. You don't go party when you're in a relationship anyways

• Either do I very rarely
    Just play dirty maybe?
    It can turn them on a lot and have sex and they should wake up feeling like a new person.

I would find you interesting just for number 1 why you are asking this and then you can tell them.

Come on you and I play a game called acting out a dating scene
    Where I pretend to be a girl that u have met and you be you because I like people be them for who they are.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not what we but how we present something

• cocaine and redbull