What questions do u hate answering the most to girls?

Okay so basically which questions annoy u the most? Be it the first date or first ever meeting.. Which questions bother u and why?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Did u kill someone with that bloody knife? Thats the one that really pisses me off!👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

• Just playin😀 nothing i am an open book. But i am a lot older too

• Lol okay...

What Guys Said 12

• I cannot stand when a woman misses me, is too afraid of rejection, so she asks me "Do you miss me?" forcing me to have feelings that I didn't have in the first place since no, I don't miss her, but now to spare her feelings I have to say "Yes I miss you" giving her false hope and digging me deeper into a pit of despair where I question "Wow, what have I done? Who am I as a person now? How do I get out of here?".

It's almost emotional rape.

• "Do you actually care about me?"

If I'm with you, the fuck do you think? I might not be the best guy to show emotions out there, at all times, but damn it think! If I am WITH you, then obviously I CARE about you.

• "what are you thinking?" you are obviously hinting at something just bring it up & I'll talk about it.

• ain't go no time to actually hate a type question.

• "Do you still like me / think I'm beautiful?"

Yes you are. Yes! Yeeesss... Oh for the love of god please trust me on my word already!!

I just don't deal well with girls who require excessive validation.

• "What's wrong?" "Do you still love me?" "Why are you so quiet?" "Do you not want to date me anymore?" ... half of those are three same question, just in different forms, if I'm gonna break up with you, you don't have to ask.. trust me.

• The what does this mean questions when what they are saying what the mean and the asker just is overthinking it. An example is a girl asked what it meant when a guy said she was beautiful, like it means he thinks your beautiful

• Questions that require me to lie.

• Why are you so quiet?

Want to slap the next person that ask me that to a pulp.

• I think it depends.. none of the girls i have dated have asked me any unwanted questions.. They were mostly shy

• Are you sure your straight m because I am metrosexual with more of a leaning towards my feminine side but only like women.

• Obvious questions