Girls, There is this boy who asked me out and I wanna go out with him but I dont know if im aloud to what do I do?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally when I dated, I wasn't ready to tell my parents, so I would lie about who I was hanging out with etc. Ton of lying. I don't regret it to this day... but I did tell my friends who I was out with and where I was etc.

Truthfully, I can't imagine telling someone younger than 18 to lie to their parents, but just be safe and tell someone at least. Double dates are good; less awkward, more people, silly conversations, you aren't alone, you can mention a group of people when you tell your parents, and it's safer.

What Girls Said 8

• What do you mean by if you're allowed to? If it's your parents objecting, then ask them. Otherwise, you're free to go out with anyone if you wish to

• Who is not allowing you too? Your parents? and if it is then do it in secret, without them knowing. I have a friend who went out with a total 16 guys without her parents knowing. Just try not to make enemies or they might try to get revenge on you by telling them.

• Just ask your parents. They might say no but you seem younger & usually those relationships don't last long.

• Just tell your parents you meant a boy you like

• well, how old r u

• Ask your parents? lmao

• It's your life, you like him? Go for it.
    So long as he isn't:
    a) a friends ex (or ask if she's cool with it)
    b) innapropreately aged ( I see you're under 18)
    c) a dangerous person
    d) someone who's going to use you, you don't need anyone like that
    Good luck hun I hope he's a good one/ you find someone else who's special

• If you're not sure what to do then I suggest talking to your parent (s) about it and casually bring up the idea of you dating sometimes to see their reaction.