Guys, Question for research?

What are some things you guys would expect froma girl on a date? reasearch for my next take, refraim from inappropriate answers by the way

15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Working on round 2, sounds good Pai :)

Hands down, I would say the main thing is openness and communication - the willingness to share and talk and also to not answer questions with close ended responses. Communication and keeping a simple conversation going forever if needed is an important thing in a relationship.

• Honesty. I'm investing time and effort in you, please be relatively clear about what you want/don't want, and if you don't know, be clear about that.

Presence. Ignore your phone unless it's an emergency.

Curiosity. The conversation shouldn't be all about you.

• I would expect her to not use her phone. Not eat like a pig. Make an effort to look good. And tell me a shit ton about her self since i won't be talking much.

• 1. To leave her mobile phone alone, she is NOT on a date with her mobile she is on a date with me.
    2. Do not be rude, selfish or have a bad attitude.

These are my two major ones.

• And fairly obvious ones also however it does seem women are quite drawn to their phones

• Yeah I can't remember if you posted on my question but I asked one about what would you do if you where on a date and your date used their mobile with a poll to see what most GAGers would do.

• I would most likely get up and leave them then and there if they don't have time for me I don't have the patience for them

• I would expect her not to use her phone or want to take excessive amounts of photos
    , i like keeping my dates, relationships and intimacies private
    I would also expect her to be respectful of me and the environment we are in

Thats about it lol

• In a date I am looking for what I'm looking for in a girl. For one, if she's willing to be open. Say things about her whether interesting or not. The fact that she can open up to me is sufficient.

I like when girls show how they are as a person and their friendliness. This takes a while to come out and be seen. That is why I prefer it to start out as a friendship that then progresses.
    I like people who know what and how to pay attention.

• Gift probably, such a cliche when only the guy buys gifts.
    Don't answer like an idiot.
    "I heard you got a new phone. Which one? "
    "Pink one."
    "..."
    Be brave enough to start new topics in awkward silences.
    Offer to pay the bill , but don't insist if said no.

• Pretty much what I am looking for in any girl I ask on a date : if she's smart, if she loves those words / mind / flirt games that I freacking love, if she likes sarcasm, and again, if she's smart.

• Common sense mostly, etiquette.

• Talkative hopefully, I hate it when girls don't talk much.. silence can be really awkward.

• Honesty, politeness, attention, a smile. I don't expect sex or affection until I know the girl.

• Be on time
    try to initiate also
    try to connect

• I expect her to not expect anything fancy since I'm only taking her out to build up a good rapport.

• A light hearted sense of humor. She is very kind and invests an effort to get to know the real me.