I'm going to hang out with this girl today who I think is so freaking cute but that's what worrys me, what I'm not good looking enough for he?

I know this girl maybe for a week or two but we class together a whole year but we never talked until I messaged her on fb and after a while she said yes to hanging out but today is the day and I know confidence is a good thing but I feel like I hardly have any today, any good advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You definitely need to remain confident, you must look ok to her since she is going to meet up with you, just not to say anything stupid or look nervous and keep an attitude of you don't care how it goes either way whether she will like you or not even though you do but can't show it and try to keep some mystery about your self , otherwise try to be relaxed

What Girls Said 2

• She will find you good looking. Have some confidence

• put your picture up on your profile and I will tell you if you are ugly or handsome. If you wish

• Be yourself. Feel confidence and don't try to be someone else just to impress. Looks don't matter what matters is what is deep inside. People love you the way you are not the way you look.

Good Luck😊

What Guys Said 1

• You'll hate yourself more for the things the don't do, then the things you actually do. Temperary embaresment is much much better then weeks of self loathing and regret for not doing somthing.