Hi Girls, I'm 26 and haven't had a girlfriend before (had social anxiety for years). Is that a turnoff in my dating profile? Any suggestions?

I'll take that for a yes then. Because I'm honest and it'll explain certain behaviours that may seem odd without them knowing

6

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a turnoff for me because I know how it feels to be socially anxious

What Girls Said 5

• It's fine, it's not a turn off.

• why put that in a dating profile?

• I can't see why it would be a turn off in general. It's better then you being the guy who has dated every girl. Not sure you even need to put it on your profile.

• Well I figure most girls would prefer someone who has experience in relationships over someone who doesn't as they're probably better able to deal with problems that arise. But ok I see your point.

• Not to be a downer but personally I would just skip over that profile. Call me mean or whatever that's just me

• That's ok I prefer honest. I can see why some might skip over that sort of profile. Can I ask the reasoning?

• I'm no looking for anyone I have to "take care of" I honestly don't even like dating people with allergies I know that sounds harsh but i like to generally be single so if I'm gonna date someone they better be stellar.

• It's not a turn off for me personally, just don't put it in a dating profile though.

• Is it that not having a girlfriend before isn't a problem, but saying that I haven't had one makes me seem negative about it (even if I'm not?)