What race do you find most attractive?

0|0
16|29

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 28

• Mhmm, I'd have to say African American for girls, and Caucasian for dudes.

5|3
    1|3
    • Show All
    • Chill girl

• I agree with Riggers , I see a lot of white guys attracted to black women. Honestly you see it everday.

• All races are attractive i can't pick a favorite one :D

6|2
    1|1
  • I love all races, but I must admit Latinas and Black girls are my weakness. That brown/olive/caramel skin along with their features makes them look very exotic.

0|0
    1|0
  • My absolute favorites for girls are Asians. And by that I mean Asians not Asian-American. Asian girls are super hot in my opinion, particularly girls from north east Asia (China, Korea, Taiwan, Japan).
    For guys I'll have to say European Caucasians. For some reason, I don't really like the way white American guys look.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue aliens.

4|1
    0|1
  • All races have hot women... and I would prefer that of a mixed race... any combination as long as we got sparks baby...

0|0
    0|0
  • The Grand Prix, it's the pinnacle of motor racing!

5|1
    0|1
  • My first crush was black and my bride-to-be is black, so when the chips are down, I'm in the black corner. Nonetheless, I historically had a soft spot for Asians, Hispanics, and the subset of white women with porcelain skin and raven black hair (think Slavic).

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian is my favorite. But I appreciate every type of beauty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well there are beautiful women in all races. I like Asian features and the generally kinder softer disposition of many Asian woman. I lived in the Philippines for a time and the people are warm and kind. But I am currently dating a woman from Austria and her features are strong and beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's black women, their natural looks are beautiful to me.

1|2
    2|1
  • All races are beautiful.. I love them allllllllllllllll!!! <3

2|0
    0|0
  • As a black American guy, I've seen lovely women of all ethnicities... hard to pick a favorite!

1|0
    0|0
  • My preference is White.
    (Welcome politically correct down-votes.)

1|0
    1|1
  • indian, i am gonna be biased to my own race lol and yeah comparing the caucasian, black, latino etc tourists to the people here, I think indians are usually more attractive, but its mostly indian women not indian men

1|0
    0|0
  • Caucasians

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, i like all races, but i really like Italian girls, and arab girls
    As well as latinas,

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always had Caucasian as my preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen attractive women from every race, but I prefer Caucasian

0|0
    0|0
  • every race..

1|0
    0|0
  • Women from venus

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything but certain kinds

0|0
    0|0
  • Spanish and japanese. you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Australians

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls from greatest to least that I prefer: American (all/any), White, Italian, French, Latina, British, Aussie, German

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a white guy and I like white girls. They are the only ones who can give me white children.

0|1
    2|1
    • Nothing wrong with wanting white children. People's prefernces are driven by wants and this want is important.

• In order white girls latinas mixed black girls Asian

1|1
    0|2
  • Don't have a preference. All have girls I can find attractive and close in terms of personality.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• A bicycle race. I think bikes are sexy

5|1
    1|0
  • Didn't you ask this question before?
    If so then I find animals attractive. They're not corrupted or imperfect. I honestly don't take these questions seriously anymore there is no purpose unless the askers of these questions want their race to be glorified.

0|1
    1|0
    • Nope I never asked this question. It's just a question to see what people like. It's just like asking for a rate on how someone looks... They want honest opinions not just to be "glorified"

• Well mainly I go for White guys, hispanic. um im with an arabic white guy right now lol i dunno really anything but for some reason I haven't gone for a lot of African American guys... I like them of different races 😛 dunno why thats just how I do lol

0|2
    0|0
  • depends on the guy

1|2
    0|0
  • I think a lot of Asian dudes are hot tbh and so are white guys but tbh race doesn't really matter all that much in attractiveness

0|2
    0|0
  • Its the person, not the race. ;)

1|0
    1|0
  • Usually white guys but I've fancied guys of all races. My first kiss was Spanish lol. I usually tend to go for mixed race girls too

1|0
    0|0
  • give me a Greek Italian boy XD

1|0
    0|0
  • People with Olive skin. Which my boyfriend does. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • All races are attractive but I think white and blacks are the most attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Every race has it's dimes

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really like white guys but I've found a lot of Asians and blacks really attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black race.

0|1
    1|0
  • I would say Hispanic, white or black men. But I also find Middle Eastern guys attractive and Asians aswell as some Indian guys lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • African Americans/Black people

4|4
    0|3