If a girl has bad past including abortions, threesomes and free sex mentality, should all these be considered while deciding marraige?

Do past defines what kind of person is she?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is what we mean when we caution people about consequences of their actions. I have no problem with a girl doing whatever she wants with her body, but she can't expect that everyone will be all right with her choices down the road. If there comes a time that she wants to settle down, her past may very well hinder her in some way.

Your body, your choice no doubt. I don't judge her for wanting to have fun. She has no right, however, to get upset when someone with different views passes her up for LTR or marriage.

What Girls Said 2

• yes.. ofcourse... it shows how she mentally is..

• it's who she used to be and that's not nearly as important as the person she is now and who she is becoming... if you think that her past is a deal breaker then you shouldn't be marrying her, personally, i wouldn't want a guy judging me by my past... it's there for a reason.

• Your past is how you grew up, what formed you, what directions you chose for yourself. It is therefore the basis of who you are now. It does not magically disappear because you decide you suddenly want something different.

• well then that means she is careless. you should have stated that she has repeated these actions

• See I stated every things in plural form.. the "s" are there... are these things good?

What Guys Said 4

• Yep, it would be a fun time but in the end a "no" when it comes to marriage. She will want to continue that in marriage at som point, perhaps 10 years out and that would not be what I want... So divorce and all the hardship that brings would be in the cards.

• I got involved with a girl like this... needless to say, it soon went downhill. Not because I didn't like her, but because of her past actions.. And somethings I really was against, even though it was all in the past

• Definitely would in my book. I probably wouldn't have even been with them from the start. If you've gone through pretty much everything with her then I say go all in. If you love her then you should lock her down before someone else does

• Yes vbjklk