What do I do if I'm really ugly?

Let's get real for a second looks matter to everyone and they matter a lot. I know it's not healthy to beat myself up for not being "perfect" I'm not saying I want to be perfect but I would like to be good looking, I mean everyone would. Most women would give up an average guy for a good looking guy in a split second (men would do the same ) What do I do I'm skinny below average and there's nothing particulary great about me. Pictures depress me and I barely go out of my house. I can make friends fine enough but I'm ugly as hell so I'm pretty much doomed to be alone.

I always hear about girls liking ugly guys but funny enough I never see it outside the internet to be honest. So what do i do I already work out but I'm naturally very skinny and without steroids there's not much you can do and big muscles and ugly face is still pretty bad to be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) No they don't matter to everyone. I know sapiosexuals who will date unattractive people as long as they're intelligent.

2) Most women wouldn't be with an average looking guy if she didn't want to. But if she cared for him, she'd more than likely not leave.

3) Why not work out/beef up? That would gain you some attraction. And you don't have to be roided out. It takes time to gain muscle mass.

4) Ugly face? That depends on the individual. If you have a beautiful triangular/square jaw, I would suggest not wearing any bear fur on it. I would get a hair cut that would flatter your face. I would get a tan if you're pale/sickly looking. If there is acne, I would use creams and other methods to get rid of it.

5) Stop having a negative outlook because lack of confidence isn't attractive. Counter every negative thought with a positive one.

• yes I said most girls would leave an ugly guy foir a pretty boy thats just a fact. but on your other points yes I do work out but its only possiuble to naturally gain some muscle but it will stop depending on your genetics, skinny guy would gain 30 pounds or so in his life I used to be 108 pounds 3 years ago I'm now 135 and my gains have stopped from here on only steroids would get me 10+ pounds of muscle. good thing I can't grow a bears they nasty, and yes I counter my negative thought with positive ones I'm not down on myself but in real life there's is ugly people and good looking people sadly I'm in the former/.

• That's not a fact. That's an opinion. But I hope it works out for you. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly? You better be really good at oral. No really. I'm not joking. Not only be good at it, but talk game about it. All it takes is one girl to be so intrigued and interested she'll give you a go at it. Then blow her mind away by showing her you do actually know what you're talking about.
    This is how my roommate has succeeded and always tells me. He's about a 4 in the guy world. And honestly... what i hear beyond the walls in our flat is just scientific proof.

• Well girls I've slept with say I'm good in bed that has nothing to do with this

• I know how you feel, its like you see a girl you like and think but why would she go for me when person x looks better. Truth is you can't change a less than pretty face too much, I can't fix mine. But dress well so you look mature, have a good posture and look up good eye contact etc. and girls will be inclined to talk with you. Then you just have to win them over with your personality and confidence. Good luck mate :)

• So What I read Im screwed lol

• I guarantee your not as ugly as you think you are, girls do go for ugly guys I've seen it but only ugly guys who are confident and accept themselves for who they are, being skinny gives you muscle definition that guys with bigger frames would die for mate

• Try to find a way to make yourself look good.

• make yourself pretty so you accept how you look.

• its not possible to make oneself look better its genetics

• Dude ugly is Just a term given by society fuck that you are good looking :)

• nope I am not and its a term given by nature but thanks for the pep talk

• So what I read. Here is that. Im screwed lol

• Thats upto your thinking and i dont think you are screwed really

• live damnit... live