Let's get real for a second looks matter to everyone and they matter a lot. I know it's not healthy to beat myself up for not being "perfect" I'm not saying I want to be perfect but I would like to be good looking, I mean everyone would. Most women would give up an average guy for a good looking guy in a split second (men would do the same ) What do I do I'm skinny below average and there's nothing particulary great about me. Pictures depress me and I barely go out of my house. I can make friends fine enough but I'm ugly as hell so I'm pretty much doomed to be alone.
I always hear about girls liking ugly guys but funny enough I never see it outside the internet to be honest. So what do i do I already work out but I'm naturally very skinny and without steroids there's not much you can do and big muscles and ugly face is still pretty bad to be honest.
Most Helpful Girl
1) No they don't matter to everyone. I know sapiosexuals who will date unattractive people as long as they're intelligent.
2) Most women wouldn't be with an average looking guy if she didn't want to. But if she cared for him, she'd more than likely not leave.
3) Why not work out/beef up? That would gain you some attraction. And you don't have to be roided out. It takes time to gain muscle mass.
4) Ugly face? That depends on the individual. If you have a beautiful triangular/square jaw, I would suggest not wearing any bear fur on it. I would get a hair cut that would flatter your face. I would get a tan if you're pale/sickly looking. If there is acne, I would use creams and other methods to get rid of it.
5) Stop having a negative outlook because lack of confidence isn't attractive. Counter every negative thought with a positive one.0