Girls, Why do you mention other guys to a dude you just met?

So girls I don't even know approach me and give attention or tease me playfully. Some of the random girls I meet initiate a conversation with me and then they start to mention about how other they find other guys attractive and how some guys are always hiting on them.
Other random girls look at me and then touch other guys in front of me or even kiss them sometimes.

The thing is I am a Quiet and shy person. But if girls hate me for no reason, why are they giving me attention and playing around?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how you look. Some guys just have a natural ability to draw attention to women. Maybe they are attracted to your mysteriousness and don't know why so they react to try to convince themselves they aren't. I have been very drawn/attracted to some guys who are not very attractive it was just their essence that drew me in to them and it was kind of exciting and confusing at the same time.

• Thanks :) As far as I know I am normal looking , but not the best-looking. But the thing is why are they making me jealous and hurting me when I never hurt them.

I mean if they don't like me , why give attention?

• Haha.. Before I let you go, I wanted to ask you if a random guy you are sexually attracted to, was staring at you without a smile in the club. What would you do?

• Give him a dirty look for starring. If he ain't smiling than why is he looking at me like a creep?

What Girls Said 7

• They think you're cute and want your attention, ergo demonstrating the actions you just described. You don't want to date those types of girls. Based on their actions, they're obviously immature.

• Thanks :) But they hurt me a lot for no reason. I rather be single than date them ;)

• It's a bitchy thing some girls do to make themselves seem more desirable or like you should try harder because they have other guys waiting on them

• Thanks :) But the thing is I am a Random dude... Why are they doing this to me... Do they hate me for no reason or have a crush or some other reason?

• Could be either just look for other signs like flirting and such

• can you please give me a few solid examples of flirting and such to look for?

• its a good conversation when you have nothing to talk about don't be offended girls are bitches

• Thanks :) How is it a good conversation? Besides why should they talk to me first if they have nothing to talk about?

• If they don't like me or hate me for no reason, they why are wasting their talking to me instead of ignoring me?

• If they don't like me or hate me for no reason , they why are wasting their talking to me instead of ignoring me?

• To make him think that we have other people in our lives.

• Thanks :) So do you hate the random guy for no reason OR do you like him as a friend OR are you sexually attracted to him?

• Maybe you're hot and they're playing hard to get.

• Thanks :) But why would girls be so mean to me if they like me... I never hurt them or act obnoxious at any point... JUst quiet and a bit shy !

• Maybe you seem friendly and easy to talk to

• Thanks :) Why don't they see me as a dating or sexual person?

• No it's important to be friendly, try not to think into it too much
      I've met guys casually and just had normal conversations with before they've asked me out

• Like I said before random girls give me attention and stuff and i am nice to them... But they suddenly start to mention about guys they find attractive and guys who hit on them... Also they ask me to hang with them... So what is happening?

• What you described seems to be happening in a casual, fun setting, and no, you're not the center of attention and you can't expect to be. It's probably nothing personal though. Girls just talk to other guys as well and that's perfectly normal

• Thanks :) But this happens when they have a conversation with me only and they are no other guys around. They approach me particularly and talk to me.