Guys, what kind of girls do you normally go for?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I go for ladies who have a good combination of looks, personality, and skills. I like women who are similar to me.

Looks are what attracts you to a person in the first place, right?

Personality is something that's so subjective from person to person I almost don't like saying it, but for me It's someone who is fun to be around and similar to me.

Skills as in I like a girl who has hobbies, can live her own life. Someone who can impress me with knowledge of the things she likes, because I like to do the same myself. A girl is good with her hands, and her mind.

I can't help but to feel that this question is incredibly cliche. Be yourself, you'll find someone right for you.

What Guys Said 20

• A girl with a kind heart and a great personality. If a girl has a bad personality then bye bye no matter how hot she is.

• Someone simple and just being herself

• I look for qualities in a woman that I dont have. Outgoing, sociable, affectionate, personable, feeling

You're different but you get so in tune with them you feel like one person.

• i have 6 turns ons but not deal breakers. landing strip, no thongs, boobs d or smaller, black hair, normal/athletic body, down to earth personality. enjoy

• Uhm pretty girls that look "homely"...

• Don't over think first thing is attraction for most men that falls for beauty , after that personality and other stuff comes to their mind.

• Girls I get on with and who are good looking in my opinion, it's a bonus if they like science. It's awesome if they care more about what is right than what social pressures dictate, strong will is a really cool virtue.

• Dominant and assertive girls, perhaps with a hint of masculinity.

Those girls are very hard to find, though.

• One that isn't shallow and will give me a chance. She would hear me out

• Pretty or average ones with short height

• Pretty ones who don't take themselves too seriously.

• Believe it or not
    The girl that's quiet

• Someone who accepts me for me as I accept her for her nothing more nothing less. I will not try to change her and do not expect her to try to change me.

• Cute girls that are innocent but like to have fun. More adorable girls

• Ones with similar opinions to my own.

Remarkably difficult to find.

• I go for girls that buy me good stuff.

• The girls who can understand me, who accepts me as I am😊

• A down to earth woman who's a good mixture of adventurous, intelligence, humor, and self expression.

• intelligent, confident, assertive, dominant women ;)

• Intelligent, kind, attractive, nice personality, similar interests, chemistry.