Guys, what kind of girls do you normally go for?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I go for ladies who have a good combination of looks, personality, and skills. I like women who are similar to me.

Looks are what attracts you to a person in the first place, right?

Personality is something that's so subjective from person to person I almost don't like saying it, but for me It's someone who is fun to be around and similar to me.

Skills as in I like a girl who has hobbies, can live her own life. Someone who can impress me with knowledge of the things she likes, because I like to do the same myself. A girl is good with her hands, and her mind.

I can't help but to feel that this question is incredibly cliche. Be yourself, you'll find someone right for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• A girl with a kind heart and a great personality. If a girl has a bad personality then bye bye no matter how hot she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone simple and just being herself

1|0
    0|0
  • I look for qualities in a woman that I dont have. Outgoing, sociable, affectionate, personable, feeling

You're different but you get so in tune with them you feel like one person.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have 6 turns ons but not deal breakers. landing strip, no thongs, boobs d or smaller, black hair, normal/athletic body, down to earth personality. enjoy

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhm pretty girls that look "homely"...

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't over think first thing is attraction for most men that falls for beauty , after that personality and other stuff comes to their mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls I get on with and who are good looking in my opinion, it's a bonus if they like science. It's awesome if they care more about what is right than what social pressures dictate, strong will is a really cool virtue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dominant and assertive girls, perhaps with a hint of masculinity.

Those girls are very hard to find, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • One that isn't shallow and will give me a chance. She would hear me out

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty or average ones with short height

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty ones who don't take themselves too seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • Believe it or not
    The girl that's quiet

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who accepts me for me as I accept her for her nothing more nothing less. I will not try to change her and do not expect her to try to change me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute girls that are innocent but like to have fun. More adorable girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Ones with similar opinions to my own.

Remarkably difficult to find.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for girls that buy me good stuff.

0|0
    1|0
  • The girls who can understand me, who accepts me as I am😊

0|0
    0|0
  • A down to earth woman who's a good mixture of adventurous, intelligence, humor, and self expression.

0|0
    0|0
  • intelligent, confident, assertive, dominant women ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent, kind, attractive, nice personality, similar interests, chemistry.

0|0
    0|0