Girls, Should a man shave before a date?

What kind of look makes a better impression?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• no, I like stubble. But it depends on the girl, she might like a fresh face if you want to kiss her...

What Girls Said 10

• I love a nice beard. But, unless you have a mostly full beard, I wouldn't go with scruff. Although scruff is sexy too, it gives the wrong impression on a first date. It would make me think "What has he been doing the past few days where he couldn't take the time to at least shave before our date?" It would feel like I was a last minute decision or something.

• A clean shaven guy always looks good in my opinion.

• Confidence makes a better impression.

• Not necessarily, assuming you take care of it and it's neat, it won't change the impression you will make.

• I prefer most men with a short beard (like Scott disick), but it really depends what suits your specific face. If you don't grow a full beard/stache though and only have a few scraggly hairs, definitely shave them.

• I like men with facial hair but I also like it clean looking and not all scruffy.

• Depends on the girl. I personally love beards but if it's like a creepy pedo stache definitely shave lol

• yes they should shave. for me... just the look that makes you feel confortable

• If it's his style to be shaved, then yes. In general, the answer is yes.

• yeah i think so.