Guy what is your reaction when a woman farts?

Like if she can't help it or is asleep?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's ok if it's an accident. If I see she doesn't even try to hold it in, then it's kinda gross. If it's an accident and can't be ignored, I'll probably make a joke about it or take the blame to make her feel better :-) We are not monsters (well, most of us) We wouldn't humiliate you...

What Guys Said 16

• If a woman has gas when she is around me I would prefer her to fart. Here is why, it is natural, it is not good for your insides to hold farts in same goes for pee and poop, If a girl holds her farts in she is only going to end up with a sick, sore and bloated tummy and I would not want a woman making herself feel sick over something that is perfectly normal for her to be doing in the first place. This is why I would encourage a woman to fart the moment she feels the urge to. It does not gross me out or make me think less of a woman in anyway when they fart around me no matter how much they do it or how much it stinks. However, if the woman is comfortable around me and the situation is right I would tease her in a fun and kind way. Why not use it as a chance to have a bit of fun with a woman. :)

• I might joke around and act like I am dying because of the smell, or I might ignore it. It depends on my mood and how I think she will take it. If she farts without feeling embarrassed I actually like it because it shows me that she is comfortable around me. Her farting isn't going to bother me unless she is doing something extreme like farting in a microphone in a public place or something like that. Otherwise I really don't care about when girl farts.

• I try to ignore it.

• The dog did it.
    Beautiful women don't fart.

• It is what itis , besides there is a lot more room outside than inside. Lol it's not that big a deal

• Unless you're asleep you can always hold it. If they do it in their sleep I turn on a fan. It's been proven women have smellier farts on average than men.

• if she is asleep it doesn't bother me that much, but if she awake, farts and then giggles about it, I get turned off. I think its gross when guys fart and giggle too lol

• Nothing really since everyone farts

• Should you just ignore it or say excuse me?

• If it's loud, just excuse yourself and smile. If it's almost inaudible, most people will disregard it :-)

• I work as an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) so almost nothing really bothers or grosses me. I'd probably ignore it

• I don't care, I laugh it off with her.

• It's gross for sure, but it's natural...

• I get a boner

• giggeling or laughter depending on the situation XD

• beautiful women do not fart (even their feet do not stink) :P

• Laugh a lot

• that its normal

• I hate farting women

• Then I guess you hate all women...

• I think anywoman don't fark :D maybe there is :D

What Girls Said 2

• It's a normal bodily function

• Thats what makes us human after all