Girls, I'm going on my first date with a friend, would it be too much to buy her some emergencey Tylenol, since she suffers from migraines?

The first time we hung out she suffered from a very bad one, so that's part of why its on my mind.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably has her own. Don't worry about it

What Girls Said 7

• I think that would be good, very thoughtful & sweet of you. :)

• Yea you should just to be safe. Even if she doesn't get a migraine she will think that the gesture is really sweet

• That's what I was thinking, I mean I rather she not be in pain, obviously, and I mean if she doesn't need them I'll just give them to her for later, cuz unfortunately she'll need some eventually :/

• Aw cute yeah

• yes. its better than going and she has to leave. she'll probably be really thankful

• That's very sweet but does she take Tynenol for headaches? Or does she take Advil?

• Tylenol, I once walked a couple miles to pick some up for her, she told me Advil was evil and a lie lol...

• That would be very thoughtful and kind.

• Lol! That's a bad way to start the night! Don't think negative. She won't get a headache every time you go out