Ex contacts then I don't hear from him. Why?

I broke up with him about a month ago because he has commitment issues and is afraid of being in a serious relatonship. And everytime we got close he would push me away and i got sick of it and broke up with him even though i didn't want to break up with him. He has a lot of issues he has anixety and gets depressed often and is terriffied of rejection and getting hurt in a relationship. He then remvoed as a friend on fb. Then 2 weeks after break up he texted me and said he hates not seeing my face and we texted bu then i didn't hear from him.2 weeks passed again and yesterday he texted me we texted most of the day and today i haven't heard from him. Why is he doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate to say it, but this guy sounds like a bit of a mess, and a suitable case for treatment of some kind. It's highly likely that you will never understand him unless he gets help. You sound like a wonderful woman, yet he doesn't want to reach out, grab hold of you, and never let go. Instead, when he did have you in his life, he had intimacy issues. Not good. He's also passive-aggressive in actions, which he illustrated by unfriending you. To top it all off, he appears to be bi-polar, with pretty severe, self-destructive, and life disrupting behavior swings. Really, it has to be said straight out, he's a trainwreck. Plain and simple.

What Guys Said 5

• maybe he was actually busy then?

• Afraid of the commitment and possible an inner struggle

• Thanks for your answer!

• I think you already answered the question, he has anxiety issues and depression , he obviously misses you, but is not enough. If he really loved you he would've fought to stay with you.

• I think he wants to get one last good fuck.

• Sounds like a load of crap to me (what he said about having sex)

What Girls Said 2

• He may be trying to respect your space or having a hard time getting over you.

• It's a push/pull thing that commitment phobes seem to do. They push you away because they are afraid of the commitment, but they aren't ready to let go either. He is going through an inner struggle.

• How sad:(That's what i feel. Him having anxiety issues makes things worse.

• Aww sorry to hear:(My guy never got love from his parents, had to grow up on his own. We should chat haha. Do you have gchat?

• No, I don't.