Girls, Would you date the rapper Young Thug?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• no absolutely not. whats up with the gold teeth? teeth aren't there to be decorated. i hate how he has a million gold chains around his neck. oh you're trying to say you're rich? no. stop. those are fake. i hate his piercings and the fact that he calls himself "young thug" makes everything even worse.

What Girls Said 11

• HAHAHAHA
    The what?

No.
    I dislike rappers in general - those that just bad mouth others and spew curse words around. Hate it.

• The only rapper I'd date is Drake because he's a fellow Canadian. Also "young Thug" doesn't look very young at all! lol

• I would not date any rappers because I have rap music and they're usually just really annoying and whiny.

• nope... i won't..

• Ew no. Its black men like that who give other black men a bad name.

• No.. i wouldn't not date anyone with the name thug in their name..

• No, I don't even find him attractive.

• Eww gross no way

• hell yes i would! Young Thug is talented and obviously he is doing something right if he is entertaining the world that is making him rich and famous. Everyone is judging him by what they see in the media. WOOOW are you thay fcking dumb? the media is fake!! Don't act like any of you fake customer service or any other skill to be successful at work. All these girls are saying no but lmao, he is more successful than their baby daddy's ever will be. Don't hate on young thug. His personality is probably more enchanting than there mothers lmfao.

• No way in hell.

• I dont like him so... no