My meow I want to fuck around but im nervous?

I really want to mess around with a bunch of men without a relationship. But then again I dont want to feel like im trashy or easy. What your advice

Most Helpful Guy

• haha it's your meow and it can rub against whichever pole you want it to rub against. Nothing wrong with having sex for pleasure with multiple partner as long as it's safe. You don't need to worry about other people cause many people can still call you "trashy" even when you have slept with one guy. So sleeping with 20 won't make any difference either.

What Guys Said 10

• How about you just don't give a fuck what people think? I mean would it honestly affect your life in any way if people called you 'easy' or 'trashy'. If you wanna sleep around then do it, just make sure you're always protected and know that there's a chance you could get a STI from sleeping with strangers. Have fun! :D

• If you want to fuck around, do it and enjoy it. Sex is amazing. Don't worry about what others think. You should do what you want to do.

• Do whatever you want with you cat

• Do what you want girl. Your an American citizen, you can do whatever the fuck you want.

• Be very picky with who you mess with...

• Meh it's your choice, but I would never date someone who sleeps around or has a history of doing so.

• Keep giving them signals and make them ask you out, making it seem as if it was their idea. If they say you're the one who wanted it, use plausible deniability and mind fuck them... lay a honey trap and don't let them go! haha:P

• Stop worrying and go have fun

• I noticed that some guys having female account, you aren't one of them are you?

• Watch out for pregnancy and diseases.

But you knew that.

What Girls Said 10

• My advice: if you have hesitations, they're there for a reason. Don't do it girl, masturbate. You could do what would take them 20 minutes in 5 anyways. Don't jeopardize yourself for the sake of getting off.

• Babe, you better make this cat scream!

• if you can take the consequences, then u can go ahead

• LOL!
    r u serious? no offence but u can't get one without the other here.

• you will feel very bad about yourself after you have done all this.. soo try not to think like this..

• Set boundaries with them but people will get attached to them because of good sex done several times or more. Be very clear before even jumping into the sack.

• choose wisely

• your... meow?

• Do what you gotta do.

• Make sure you use protection and prepare yourself for feeling any shame or hurt that you end up with.