Guys, What are your reactions to a girl you like?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, being too shy to talk to them in the first place. I could list off every girl I had a crush on growing up, all the way through college, and the story was always the same.

Only one woman has gotten through that. My first and, to date, only relationship has been both online and long-distance since it started, and the first time we skyped, I don't exaggerate when I say I was stunned to silence when I saw her.

I'm not as shy with her anymore. :)

What Guys Said 16

• I usually end up looking at her a lot and often end up feel depressed and sad in the end.

• I blush and get excited

• Look at my prof pic lol
    I got very nervous and awkward, sometimes girls think thats cute sometimes not so much :)

• id be flirting, but still intimidating/dominating. I wouldn't show too much but just enough that i like you. I would stare and openly discuss your body...

• I try to compliment her.

• I usually am pretty relaxed cause usually I already know her as a friend and we talk anyway.

• half flirtatious
    half intimidation

• my penis gets hard.

• When I like a girl I get all tongue tied and can't think straight because she is so hot. Trust me if a guy is doing these things when he is talking to you, HE WANTS YOU.

• I will try to stay with her as much as possible and create chances to hang out with her alone.

• Well yo I try to show my most appearing qualities as much as possible, although still nervous

• I try to act normal even when I'm a little embarrassed and I talk to her.

• I am 14 not much of a reaction i sit there with a stiffy in my pants and go about my day

• I go talk to her to gauge interest & try to find out if we have anything in common.

• Well today I met a girl. Told her I thought she was beautiful. Sat down and ate with her. Got her number. Talked about taking her out. Took her to her car. Talked more. Said I liked her boobs. Squeezed them. Then let her go.

• I'll talk to her, maybe give her a compliment or touch her shoulder, hand, or leg.