Is it a turn OFF or turn ON if a girl you've just started seeing tells you about various guys she's dated recently (2 or 3 dates per guy) and dumped?

Also she tells you what was wrong with each guy and why she didn't like them.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Big turn off. Why would I ever want to hear that?

And hell, if she and I don't hit it off, it's me she'll be telling the next story about. Screw that.

What Guys Said 16

• You don't talk about your exes with someone you've just started dating.

• it varies. Sure it helps develop a more intimate relationship because you are revealing more about yourself and building trust... but it also is hard because guys are very visual with that kind of stuff. All they will do is see you and X # of guys in their head. It will be off putting for some, but mature ones can overcome it

• It's a total turn off. She's trying to give you tricks to get to her, but she could find other ways to do that without mentioning her exes

• kinda a turn off. It just sounds like "So I've been seeing a lot of guys lately, and none of them are worthy of me so I keep dumping them". At least that's how it will come off.

• OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF. OFF.

• Huge turn off. Funny stories are one thing after you've established a relationship, but talking about dumping guys will not get you second dates.

• That's way too much information and it's a turn off. A man that hears that you've been dating that many people will be believe that you are the problem

• Turn off. We don't want to hear any of that shit.

• HUGE turn off. As in, 'add me to the list of those guys, separate cheques please'.

• o yea its such a turn on hearing all about your ex boyfriends and their flaws. fuggin lol sometimes i wonder if these questions are real or not. surely no girl can be this naive

• They are not ex boyfriends just guys that I went on 2 - 3 dates with (like the question says)

• @asker Find a way to tell him what you like and don't like without bringing those guys into the conversation. It's just not really cool. It's like you're thinking of them instead of the guy you are with.

• Turn off.
    It's not sexy hearing about other guys.
    I only care about what she likes.

• That's honestly a COMPLETE turn-off, guys really don't want to hear about your ex's and your past, but rather focus on yours and his future together.

• Definetly yes! I'd see myself as a number added to those

• That's to early to have a conversation like that. That would be a red flag for me especially if she list what's wrong with them. Makes me think something is wrong with her.

• Yes. You wouldn't like it if a guy did that, so, don't do it to us

• Turn off. Not really a turn on to hear about you fucking other guys.

However I will say it's insightful to learn what she likes and how to best respond to her taste.