Why is a 44 year old man interested in 26 year old woman?

I know this guy and he told me he wants to take me out to dinner or a movie but he is 44 years old I told him I'm not comfrontable going out with someone that old. He just doesn't understand why I won't give him a change he told me age shouldn't be a big deal especially since we're both adults. He won't stop asking me out. Why doesn't he get the picture after I clearly told him I don't date men that old and I'm not comfrontable with it?

I don't get why he's not understand. He keeps asking me to hangout with him he sends me text and even called me. He even left me a message saying its big daddy. He also getting man because I'm not giving him a chance. I have my preference and I'm just comfrontable hanging with someone who is 18 years older than me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to stop all contact with the guy cause you don't older guys
    make it known to him and move on if he causes you problems call the police
    that's as plain as that i can't see why there should be issues being made
    he can't take no for answer so you got to do it the legal way..

What Guys Said 3

• he's desperate? lol is that hard to figure out.. logic not even once

• he wants your fresh peach...

• Tell him does he want to meet Christ Hanson.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, he obviously doesn't respect you, since he refuses to take no for an answer.

• Block him on all social media. This kind of thing absolutely terrifies me. The only guy who has ever hit on me was in his 60s and looked like he crawled out of a sewer. Not a pleasant expierience.