Girls, let me know your thoughts on this, help me out?

I was talking to this girl for 2 weeks. We finally went out on two dates last weekend. She was always telling me how handsome and good looking I was and we held hands and kissed a lot on both dates, they couldn't have gone better. A couple days later I talked to her and told her I have 2 dates planned put for us. She text back and basically told me she couldn't do this anymore cause she's still trying to get over a broken heart she suffered a year ago. She said she has trust issues and scared of being in a relationship cause they are so hard. Well I just have this special feeling bout this girl so I waited a day or two and text her and convinced her to talk to me and hear me out. She agreed. So we went out last night and sat her down, talked to her and told her how I feel and how I've been in a similar situation. It seemed to help things out. We hung out the rest of the night, we held hands picked at each other like normal and kissed when I took her home. And she said she'd like to see how things go with this again. When we were put that same night she was talking bout me going to church with her. And going out to eat with her family when I get home from Florida after next week. And just talked about us doing stuff together. I know she likes me I can tell, she's just not able to move past this guy that broke her heart over a year ago. And I told her I would like to be there for her and help her forget the past and move on that she's hot a good guy right in front of her that she just has to give me a chance to do so instead of throwing me to the curb. Did I do the right thing? What other things could I do to help her out and be the for her?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You just moved too fast by planning several dates ahead. Just live in the moment and enjoy her company. She will relax and before you know it 4 dates will becomes 10, and than 10 will become a month, than a month will be 3. And than wham! You are in a relationship! she really likes you, just don't stuff it up by going too fast. Let her set the pace. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 2

• She isn't ready for a relationship right now. Just give her some time. Let her know that you will be there when she is ready. She does like you but it seems like things may be going too fast for her so if you do continue the relationship take things slow that way she can feel closer to you.

• give her time. if you're there for here and help her move on, she'll start to get over him