Not sure what he is thinking?

So I have been seeing this guy since January. Everything was great. Until in March he found out this girl from his country was pregnant by his baby. Now he has always been suspicious because he didn't want to add me on fb or Instagram. But I let that pass. He said she was an ex girlfriend and when he went to visit hooked up.

I kept seeing bring him until May I broke things off. I told him I couldn't handle it specially because the girl thinks they are together. And me and him weren't official. He said he couldn't make any decision because he wasn't sure what was going to happen when the baby is born. He might have to marry the girl to bring her and the baby to the United states.

We stopped talking and then for my birthday he bought me a bday gift and came over. And some how some way we started talking again. The baby will be born in a month... I don't know what to do or how to even talk about it since I feel like I already accepted it. It's been 6 months of being together and I really care about him but not sure how he feels about me. Or if he's just killing time with me. He said he wished we could have met before and he wanted to be with me but at this moment he wants to be with his kid so he couldn't make a decision or anything.

What Guys Said 1

• This is a tough situation. Do you know for sure that he's the guy you want and also that he absolutely feels the same way about you and nothing towards his kid's mother?

• That's what I don't know. I asked him what he wanted with me and he clearly said he wanted to be with me. But didn't want to say anything because he doesn't know how he will react when he sees the kid. I don't know what he feels about her. I don't even know how to ask him about that without looking insecure.

• I just hope you don't get hurt in the long run because situations like this doesn't usually work out

• I know and that's why I'm thinking about breaking it off again. But first I want to ask him how he feels but not sure how to approach it since I feel like im so far in.

What Girls Said 1

• He is not that interested.