Does my crush like me or no?

He's this popular guy in the college everyone thinks is mysterious. I'm lucky enough we can kick it and we hang out often. We would go grab lunch or dinner then go back in the car and just talk about our personal life and we share everything. I feel like I know him very well now and feel like he's just a normal person, not as mysterious as people said. He would kiss me and hold my hand and look deep into my eyes. Yesterday when we were together, he suddenly started crying and said he felt sad cuz he was thinking about something. Then later I told him I like him he said "I'm a dangerous person to like you know". I'm sooooo confused about these mixed signal does he like me or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah he likes you

• Then why he said he's dangerous to like? I feel like that's a rejection :/

• He's giving you a warning that he may not be a good guy for you since he could be a ladies man

What Guys Said 1

• He likes you and either he's trying to reel you in by telling you cryptic things to keep you interested or he has killed a man.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he likes you.