I'm 15 I've be talking with this guy, we have been to the movies and made out twice. I feel like our relationship is only phyisical! Is that bad?

They were full intense make out by the way haha

Most Helpful Girl

• no... make out is totes normal. But there should be beside making out and other stuff in your relationship. Some intellectual talks, emotional ones, hanging out with his or your friend. Physical intimacy should be just a 'part' of the relationship. But if you Want it to be physical, like friends with benefits, then by all means keep it physical only. Only thing that matters is you both know what you want and its not hurting your feelings :)

What Guys Said 3

• yes. If you want to just be a piece of meat or some guy's cum rag... it is fine. Is that all you want?

• that is a horrible way to phrase that, sexual adventuring is nothing to spew at

• Well how long have you been going out together? Depending on that it could be normal or weird.

• Not bad at all. Unless you're want something else from it. Otherwise, perfectly normal.

What Girls Said 0