Guys, Would it be inappropriate or scare a guy off to tell a him you have feelings for him after only 5 dates? If not what should I say?

I really like him but haven't told him as I'm scared it's too soon! How should I say it? Or not say it at all?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 dates? I find it long... Why hide how you feel. If he had feelings for you, How would you react if he told you? You don't have to tell him you LOVE him. But you have feelings for him. You like being with him, the thought of him make you smile etc... Love is a bit more serious and I would wait until we are out of the "honeymoon" phase.

What Guys Said 12

• Well I wouldn't tell him you love him, but tellling him you really like him doesn't seem like a bad thing. Who doesn't want to hear that the woman he is dating is really into him?

• shit for real? Why did it take 5 dates?
    Thats a long time. I'm surprised he's been holding out all this time.
    Tell him ASAP before he moves on.

• I don't think so, but I do move fast. How did your 5 dates go? If they went well, he probably already knows you like him. It's probably best to just be honest and tell him how you feel.

• Nope, if he got scared away he's being a baby. I'd be thrilled to have a girl tell me she's into me like that.

• Its okay... To have feelings.. .. go on and tell him... It will be okay... Hope for the best...

• 5 dates? after only? ... I think she troll :/

• If you wanna keep seeing this guy please do not tell him that. Wait a while, like a couple of months until you know for sure things are serious. There are ways of saying that without using any words.

• ii think 5 dayes is long enough.

• He's been waiting for you to say that. It won't scare him off.

• why do you like this kid. why is this kid any more special then me?

• i think it would be weird if you would still be going on a fifth date with a guy you had no feeling towards

• I think if you're worried about it that as long as you stay away from love and big thoughts about the future you should be fine. 5 dates i mean he obviously has some kind of feelings for you