What should I do about all this?

So the last few days have been really bad for me, I am not going to get in a lot of detail but the cops were called and shit. Well yesterday was really bad, I needed someone to talk to about it and just calm down. I tried to talk to my girlfriend but she got of the phone and left me. So I started to feel a lot worse because my girlfriend abandoned me when I needed someone. However I started talking to my girlfriend's best friend, and we talked and she helped me a lot. And I kinda flirted with her. I didn't mean to, it was just like she was there for me when no one else was. After that my girlfriend was pissed at me and broke up and my girlfriend's friend's girlfriend was pissed at me too and was going off on me. I really don't know what to do. I love my girlfriend, but at this point I don't even know

Most Helpful Girl

• Apologize to your -now ex- girlfriend. However, I don't think there is a way to save your situation. You dun goofed. How did you end up flirting with her?

• I don't even know. She was just there and nice. My girlfriend left me to deal with everything alone. So I was kinda hurt by her and I guess I just started to flirt

• Your behavior is NOT justified.

• Thanks.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• The cops were called? I guess you are just messed up. No advice will help you

• They weren't called on me