Could you date a dentist?

Honestly, I'm a grown man (technically, or I'm at-least about as grown up as I'm gonna get), and I'm still terrified of dentists so much that I'm pretty sure no other qualities would even make a dent... And if you aren't afraid of someone in that particular profession so much that nothing else about him/her would even phase you, is there any job that you just couldn't date someone in that line of work out of sheer irrational fear?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmmm a bee keeper I'm deathly scared of bees and wasps.

• I suspect that bee keepers are very lonely men and women indeed, now that you mention it...

"honey, I really love you, but anaphylactic shock is kind of a big deal..." *shouted from very far away*

• Lmao haha stung by cupid lol

• thank you for mh

What Girls Said 5

• I'd totally date a dentist! Have you seen My Family? I could deal with a husband like that XD

https://youtu.be/x7VubZ0DjRU

• Lol I would. Free dental work dude
    can't PASS THAT UP

• sure id love to date a dentist =]

• Dear Lord! Why?

• im not sure tbh. it's hard to say when i haven't met anyone like that.

• I dunno, an undertaker or a postal worker or something?

• Absolutely not. Tongues disgust me. How could any human look at tongues and stare down people's throats all day without wanting to vomit? Gross.

• O that conjures some foul mental images... 😖 that poor bastard in the chair...

• Some day I might tell you my origin story. (I really am disgusted by tongues. My mother is a dental hygienist and I have no idea how she does it because the mere thought makes me sick.)

• O... I'm lookin' forward to *that* story, should you ever decide to tell it 😄

• no, I wouldn't date a dentist, my teeth are crooked (still got my wisdom teeth) and I don't want to hear anything about it

What Guys Said 1

• I'd be okay with that...

• Is there a profession that if someone had it, you couldn't date them out is sheer irrational fear?