Would you go date with the person, hardly speak your language?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would but I love to communicate, so it would be really challenging! I have gone on dates with guys who couldn't speak either of my languages really well and when I saw them again with their friends chatting happily away in their language I got a bit disheartened that they could never be like that with me. :( Anyway, I tried it because I thought the guy was cute, but it never went anywhere.

What Girls Said 11

• If I liked them, I would try. But if we can hardly understand each other it would be hard and not likely to last long. It's important to have one common language and be able to speak to each other well in that language.

• Yes, but only if 1) he is willing to learn the language so that we can communicate or 2) we can speak English .

• it would b difficult.. but maybe.,..

• If there is a language that we both understand (English probably...), i think i'd go out with the person who doesn't know my language.

• Absolutely.

• Yes, if he spoke English .

• I would not. Communication is important to me.

• I would try but the effort to understand each others language would have to be both ways

• Not a chance in hell.

• sure, why not. Try to learn their language instead

• nope would not.

What Guys Said 11

• If we were set up by friends, sure. If this was someone I just met, I doubt we could even get to know each other well enough for that to happen.

• i'd bring her here, so she'd learn English ... after1 year she'd b a pro :D

• I've been helping her practice spoken English , and I'm trying to learn some of her mother tongue. If things get to the point where I fly overseas to meet her parents, as we're planning, the last thing I want is for her to have to interpret for me the entire time we're there.

• I have dated women that didn't speak my language at all. I was learning theirs and living in their country but we didn't understand 10% of what the other said. I was in China and my Chinese was terrible.
    I actually learned much more quickly from her than from my CD's. But the relationship was great. You get enough said.

• We could both learn each others language

• Yeah I would.

• Depends on how hot the girl is

• it would be fun if he/she compitable with u haha

• Depends. Who is person with who would date?

• If she is open mind I would. :D

• Yes, for sex.