Girls, Where do you want to first kiss from your boyfriend?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I both had our first kiss together. We were both really nervous so it was kind of awkward but it was amazing regardless. I spent the afternoon at his house and we had walked around their garden. We sat down on the bench and just sat there awkwardly for a few minutes. Then finally we somehow kissed.

What Girls Said 16

• My first boyfriend first kissed me on the hand because I was nervous and we hadn't gone on our first date yet. It was kind of cute but I was young and new to dating. Now I prefer a cheek or on the lips.

• Under a full moon

• Just a lonnnggggggggg deep and meaningful kiss. When I say hello to him

• Im ot dating or have a boyfriend but I went to a first date with a guy I like and at the end of that first kiss we made out very sensual

• some place, in the evening, outside, were it is beautiful.. but... my first kiss was on my birthday in my room while my best friends were listening behind my door... (it was my boyfriend and it was wonderfull though)

• cheeks first buddy

• On the lips from him.
    On the cheek from me.

• I would want it to be natural, it wouldn't matter where it was as long as it was with the guy I really like

• The lips of course!

• the lips is the best place because it lets the girl know you love her.

• goodbye kiss is the best

• on my lips as the sun gos down

• Well it would be cool if it was at night, in the fall in this forest part near my house uner these trees and logs. Maybe ide bring my dog along. It would be awesome if he just surprised me on the lips and put his hands on my jaw and on the back of my head in my hair.

• From some strange reason when he kisses my cheek I get really turned on

• On the forehead and keep and going lower and lower

• On my lips.