What race has the most attractive personalities?

Dating wise. And "generally" which race has the most attractive personalities to you.

• White (caucasian)
  • Black
  • Latino
  • Asian (phillipino, japanese, etc.)
  • Middle Eastern
  • Native American (American indian)
  • Pacific Islanders (Samoans, etc)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say Pacific Islanders, specifically Samoans and Tongans. I think they have the highest percentage of people that are friendly and nice than any other group. I am saying this and I am Latino. I am a nerdy looking guy but even back in High School so many of the Pacific Islander people of both genders were so friendly and nice to me and now in college, they still are. Most around my age and younger tend to ignore or just not be friendly to people that look nerdy like me. Most people of all races treat nerdy looking people well when they mature a lot when they are like in their mid twenties but regardless how old a Pacific Islander is, they are usually nice and friendly to me.

What Girls Said 11

• Well I'm not included in the poll.
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...3jKebh1rbc9h1o1_400.gif

Race has nothing to do with how attractive a person's personality.

• What race are you? did you notice that different races tend to talk and act differently, like the extreme version are stereotypes, like how black people stererotypically talk and act in america is different then how white people talk and act, same with latinos, thats what i mean. From your experiences which race tends to have more attractive personality thats usually found in that race. I dont know how it is in other countries but there's usually a difference here. But not all the time.

• Never mind you dont know what i mean. I didn't mean it like that. And yes there differences between the way different races talk and im not talking about uneducated stereotypes, and if you can't figure out what i mean you prolly won't, which is why i usually never respond to the people who said "oh your race and culture have no influence on your personality" which it does. I found its better just to leave you guys alone on stuff like this.

• So im not going to try to convince you, see ya

• I refused to vote since I like to believe that personality depends on the individual and has nothing or very little to do with the race someone was born in -

• personality and race are completely different things.. If I want a sweet kind shy guy I can literally find that in any race I want!

• Not sure. I pretty much like every race, but every Asian guy I've met is really nice. Just saying. Only if they're not too shy ofcourse.
    Unfortunately I don't know any Latino, native American and pacific islanders so my vote doesn't really count

• all of them can b attractive.. and i dont think you mentioned mine,... so i think only i m the one with unattractive personality... :D

• What is you race?

• Unattractive? You are gorgeous to me ^_^

• aww.. thanks.. *blush* <3

• Race has no factor on personality.

• I voted Pacific Islander just bc every one I know of that category is super cool and nice.

• I picked Latino because you didn't have Hispanic (person from Spain).

• How are spaniards looked at by the genereal latino and european population?
      To them are spaniards considered white (caucasian) like the rest of Europe because white just means european decent, or are they considered latinos, or somewhere in the middle?

• I can't speak for both the Latino and European population but from what I heard here in the states and over in Europe they can be stuck up. They don't consider Spaniards white.
      From personal experience with Latinos and Spaniards they do not like to be mistaken for each other. Spaniards consider themselves the elite (poor bloods) of the Spanish speaking world.

• I think every race have got people with both good and bad personalities, it depend on the individual, personalities have nothing to do with race

• Anyone who comes from the islands is always super laid back and chill, to me that's a good personality.

• I'd say that personality has absolutely nothing to do with race... Maybe thats just me.

What Guys Said 9

• You can't really say cause every individual is different. Race doesn't define your personality.

• This does not make sense no correlation whatsoever

• All races are equally attractive to me

• ASSSIIIAAAA but I'm biased. I guess I'd also include latin cultures because they seem to love romance and adventures and parties. And also Indian because they're so goofy...

• All of them race have an equally attractive personalities

• Bro, after 26 years of living on this planet I've realized being attractive is determined by only two things. Luck and balls. You need both or else it doesn't work. I got balls but no luck. I'm fucked.

• As a Asian i would say Asian ^_^

• People are taking this way too seriously. lol Different races do tend to be raised in different cultures, with different morals, and standards. This of course is going to effect their personality. For me I would say that I love how Latina women tend to act.

• Race has bearing on personality.

But hell, let's say white, because they're privileged.