Date ideas please?

I just started dating this guy about a month ago, but we've been talking for nearly two. We've mostly been going out to lunch and/or dinner because we both have busy schedules. Sometimes he will come see me at work during my break, too.

He mostly seems interested in just spending time with me, but I'm a little worried that he might get bored. He never suggests doing anything else - he's always like "We can do whatever you want to." I really don't mind going some place in town because he has to drive a good 45 minutes to see me anyway and I don't want to be running him all over the place. He is just always saying how much he wants to spend time with me.

I guess what I'm asking is whether or not I should be coming up with fun date ideas? I just literally enjoy eating and then sitting around talking to him, but I don't know. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever you want. Giving a blowjob even on the first date won't make you look easy. If you show him that you want more than sex from the beginning, and if he wants the same as you, doing sexual things soon won't change his image of you. He knows you find him attractive that's why you're with him, so he knows that you want to do sexual things with him, and he also knows that you're just waiting because you don't wanna seem easy, which is something that won't happen, and if he thinks that, then it's a clear sign that you have to stop seeing him.

What Guys Said 9

• guess by "we can do wotever u want 2 do" he means he doesn't mind where it'll b, as long as he's around wid u

• Whenever it feels right between two of you - Go at your own pace, whatever you are comfortable with

• Just go for it. There is no bad time for the David Blowie and if he is as turned on as you are form the making out just have him whip it out and go to town.

• Invite him to do down on you first. If that works out, return the favor.

• You've dated a month? I say go for it, but try to do to it sexy; ask him if he'd like a bj rather than tear his junk out from his pants. It'll make it more tantalizing, I think.

• Do it when you two are in private and just surprise him :)

• When you are having quality times like in car or room

• As soon as possible :)

• that funny

What Girls Said 1

• Do it when ever you feel it will be good for you.