Was there an age that all of a sudden people became attracted to you?

OK, I'd went through nearly 18 years of my life without one girlfriend, I had my first girlfriend when I was about 17 and a half, after she and I broke up it took me a while to get over it, but since then I don't seem to have any trouble getting a date! I've had 16 girlfriends so far this year alone, which is bizarre to me, although if it were up to me I'd only have had the one, but they did break up with me in the end :-/ But whatever new girlfriend now...

Has anyone else struggled to get a date, then get a ton in a short space of time? Do you think there's a point when you all of a sudden seem to be attractive to people?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I have always struggled to get a date, even-though I am the "pretty" one and/but also the "good" girl. I am 18 and turning 19 in 2 months and have not had a boyfriend once in my life. I do not understand why this is the case tho and HOPE something happens that will make me as lucky as you are now :), Gl :)

• I'm sure it will happen for you, especially if it can happen to someone like me :)

• You sound like I did, it wasn't potion :P it was a rather long winded story, shortened down the jist of it was this guy stalked the girl I liked, I helped her get rid of him, he thought we went behind his back, then we eventually did. Which sounds like her and I are bad people, but I've omitted a lot of things including the fact he tried to rape her... But don't worry, you'll have your time :P hopefully less dramatic than mine :S

• Omg haha well at least things worked out for you at the end right? :) And yeah donna about me still, so many hopeful years its seems like forever now, all my cousins and friends are in long term relationships and I feel like the black sheep! hehe!

What Girls Said 5

• till I was about 15.. I was the really weird, smart, dark girl. I was much more mature than most people in my class, due to my home life (wasn't the best). Some reason, when I was 16 I grew into my looks, and myself. I became the smart, pretty, laid back, and nice girl. I had a moment of self-discovery and after seemed to be wanted by a lot of guys. I was confident, and knew who I was and what I wanted.

• When I went to college so around 18. Then, at 19-20 it intensified probably because I went to a lot of bars, clubs, keggers and had a steady boyfriend too!

• Ah so its all about going to bars or clubs, well so far lol. Ironically I do none of that, but it happened at the same sort of age lmao

• I guess when I turned 18 I was more aware of guys being interested in me. Maybe because I started going out clubbing and guys were coming up to me asking for my number etc but before then I didn't really realise guys being into me.

I'm also more out going and confident than I used to be , maybe that's why xD

• Lol, couldn't be the same with me I think, I stay in all the time, hate going to clubs (im a killjoy really lol) and I don't have anything like school to meet girls, yet I seem to meet them anyway lol I also suck at being able to tell when a girl likes me, but their style is far more subtle than a guys :D

• Your right about the subtle letting you know you like someone thing....most guys are so upfront...like I've had " corrr love , your fit how you fancy coming back to my place" which is so ....not a turn on. Where as if I like a guy I smile at him , make lots of eye contact and make good conversation.

• I know, girls do that :P I'd flirt more like a girl does, the only way I can tell if a girl may like me if she keeps in contact almost constantly, even then I've missed that, but it was because one of my best friends had fallen in love with me and I thought she was just being a best friend...

• Around the time I got my licenses and started driving daddy's truck. A lot of guys came after me and they all wanted to drive it. Oh my gosh I was quite the hell raiser. Daddy still doesn't know I let one of them drive it, whoops!

I would say I was struggling to get a date because I wasn't interested in dating during high school. That is up until my senior year, I got my first boyfriend. But I loved getting the attention from the guys before.

• Ah, I'm finding this somewhat amusing... everyone seems to be getting around the same age or time and its because of driving or going to clubs and I'm still the only person who doesn't do any of this lol

• When I started driving I turned into a rebel and thank goodness it was a phase! The truck did help me get the guy I wanted at the time. I haven't been to any clubs and I doubt that I will, I don't think my boyfriend would be too happy with me if I did so.

• For me I had periods of attractiveness around 13-15, then I became unattractive and ever since I turned 20ish I became more attractive. Uhh not to sound conceited or anything :) I have a hard time getting used to it. When I was pretty in my younger years I was super shy & sheltered and wasn't allowed to date, now that I am 21 I find it really hard to adjust I don't know how to act lol I get a lot of attention but none of it is really genuine

What Guys Said 1

• yup I believe so. I'm 17 and I'm getting looks all over the place =D then again, its cause I'm very confident in myself and I am more proactive in the teen community (while not doing anything stupid). A girl asked me out for the first time about 2 weeks ago, and that's quite something you know? Gotta love breakdancing sometimes XD its super fun, and super attractive to the ladies if you know what ur doing ^_^

• Well I wouldn't know what I'm at, but at least I'd get some attractive scars :P