Girls, is this a stupid date idea?

ok so i met this girl in my summer school class im crushing on hard and weve been talking for a couple days. We started talking about sports and she tells me she always wanted to know what the rules are for various sports (basketball, football, etc)/how to play. i told her we could go to the park and i could teach how to shoot/play basketball and maybe toss a football. do you think it would be lame to go to park do this with her? im thinking about asking her to come to a party with me this weekend first.. whats a better idea?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's nice!

• whats nice going to the park or the party? i never been with her outside of school

What Girls Said 16

• I think its a better idea to hang out with her one on one at the park with your first idea! That way you guys can get to know each other better with just you two on a casual level. Its not a stupid idea at all haha its really cute, you're willing to teach her something and thats always cute. you can always add like a little picnic or something if thats something youd want to do with her too!

• Sounds cute.

I love going to the park with my boyfriend, if she's already interested in sports, take her to the park :)

• I do believe you could be on to a winner here.. Good Luck :)

• Both are good date ideas. Going to the park is not stupid at all. I would prefer the party because I'm not a sporty person.

• wouldn't you want to get out of your comfort zone and try something new for once?

• I'd definitely do it for a guy I like. It's just that I'd enjoy the party more because I won't feel bad because of my physical condition.

• aw thats really cute! i play tennis (and only tennis) so i would love it if a guy taught me how to play other sports. plus you can totally impress her ;) just let her win a couple games haha

• I've actually always wanted a guy to take me to the park like that I think that would be great last fall this guy I liked sat with me at a few school football games and taught me the rules and it made me like him 10x more but actually going to the park would be even better

• Not a bad date idea at all.

• Going to the park would be a cuter idea!

• both :) sports are awesome

• Take her to the park first.

• why do you think thats better then the party?

• You said you've only been talking for a couple days. I'm assuming she hasn't hung out with you outside of school alone. So, take her to the park, just so that she'll get to know you better (like when you aren't around people & such.) If you take her to the party, she'll be around you're friends and might not feel comfortable or would just want to hang with you first before you invite her to your house. Does this make sense, it makes sense in my head.

• Nope i don't think its lame YOU should go for it. Anyway you will have more time with her.

• no its fine

• Why any girl would date you is beyond me, you're not attractive and kind of dumb.

• Honestly these are both good ideas. Maybe use the party- opportunity and ask her out. If it goes well you already have an idea for you guys to see each other again.

• She told you so you would say you would teach her she is obviously crushing on you😸😸

• If she likes you it shouldn't matter too much what you do (and it she is digging sports). Personally for me since I don't like sports I would be bored, but if it's her thing then I think it works.