She said I treat her like a whore. Is there anyway to fix this?

I've been seeing this girl, on and off, for about 9 months. I really do like her and she's a really great girl but I don't want to be in a relationship right now. I'm really busy with school and I just got out of a bad relationship. Obviously, this is causing a lot of problems between us. I don't want to be with anyone right now but I don't want her to go. We got into an argument the other day and I told her that I didn't want to be around her if she was going to be mad all the time. She asked me how many times have I seen her really upset. She's right, she's not upset a lot at all, maybe twice in the whole 9 months. Then she said, "when you treat me decently, instead of like some whore on the street, am I upset?" I really didn't know what to say to that so all I did was apologize. Later that week, when I asked if I could see her, we where sitting on her couch and I told her that she was too good to me and she said, "and you're never good to me" I was quite after that. I really didn't know what to say.

What do you think she meant when she said that I treat her like a whore?

Is there anyway to fix this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you guys have sex? If and when you do, do you do/say romantic things to her?

• We have sex all the time. No I don't say romantic things to her. I do call her pet names all the time thought, if that makes a difference.

• That could be why she feels that way. You have sex with her but there's no romance involved. You're not paying her, but she would feel like a whore since it seems like you're just getting sex out of her. Even though you said you didn't want a relationship with her it would be nice for you to do sweet things for her occasionally

What Girls Said 1

• Because u are not commiting to her, you are treating her like a whore.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like an exaggeration and guilttripping to me. ''You don't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend with each other so you must think I'm a whore.''

• She just said that, she doesn't mean it I guess. But only way to fix it would be to get more serious with her as she might be feeling that you are only using her for sex.