Would you date someone who used to be on drugs?

But they are not on them anymore and turned their life around for the better?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Well my boyfriend use to do acid and mushrooms before he tried. crystal meth once with his. ex. cuz that was her go to drug but he didn't like it. so yes i guess i would and am 😛 he does weed is that considered a drug here or just a plant people like to smoke 😊

• Shrooms are actually good for your mental health so i see nothing wrong with them👍

• Hahaha... You must be a professional! I put myself in a mental hospital with hallucinogens when I was younger.

• They are? hmm well im not. tellin him that lol 😄

• I would totally give them a chance. I just couldn't date someone who was currently doing drugs. Maybe we could go drink occasionally but I wouldn't date a pot smoker or even someone who goes into the rave scene. I've been there, done that.

• Probably not but we'll see.

• Used to be? As in, not anymore? Sure. As long as they didn't relapse. If they did, then I'd help them out but I'm not dating them anymore.

• Definitely no!! Im Sorry but I couldn't do that!

• no I wouldn't date someone who used to do drugs or who dose drugs

• Yes, I would.

• What kind if drugs are you talking about.

• Let's say really hard ones like heroine or cocaine?

• Heroine is a no. I saw my mom on that shit and it was awful.
      cocaine is equally as gross. You get the worst high from it. But indo know how to help people grt off it so if I'm able to help get the person clean then i can work with it

• Yeah I would give them a chance. You got to let those things go that are hurting you.

• I'm currently with a guy who smokes pot, does acid and ecstasy. But not often and never around me.
    But I would not date someone who took hard drugs like heroin or meth.

What Guys Said 14

• I've given them chances... When it is a girl on drugs it is especially bad because druggies will use drugs to lure girls intl sexual encounters. I've seen it happen.

• Definitely. I did the same thing. I think it's a sign of strength to be able to overcome something like that.

• if they r not into drugs anynmore i don't see y not?

• Yeah. I don't think people should be judged on what they did yesterday, but what they're doing today and plan on doing tomorrow.

• I've dated someone who took drugs and I took drugs with her.

• Yes, I think I would. so long as that was way, way in the past and no chance of relapse

• Depends on what they've done. If they're a crack psycho then no thanks.

• They're not, they turned their life around and are successful, but you sehow learn they did this in their past. Would you stop dating this person?

• Then no.. I'll just say if they do it again then I don't want anything to with them. (Harsh I know)
      But, I don't want to be there when they descend into madness and they scare everyone away.
      I wouldn't be able to cope knowing my girlfriend is doing bad stuff.

• Everyone makes mistakes, so yes I would and I'll make sure they stay off it

• I did actually, and she was fine.

• Yes of course we all make bad life choices, ARE U ON DRUGS MY CHILD

• Probably not.

• Yes why not :)

• Lol no, im not racist or something but this person could fall again at the temptation

• I still smoke weed, I used harder stuff a couple of years back. I would date someone who used to be on drugs.