He's 23, I am 16, why does he have a crush on me?

So me and this guy work together, i work as a waitresse, i never wear sexy clothes around him and we just talk. Stilll he has this immense crush onme... How? And why!

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, how do you know that he has a crush on you? And is that bothering you? Anyway he doesn't have to find you "sexy" to crush on you, I mean he might think that you have a beautiful face or an awesome personality so that might be the reason why he is crushing on you, although it's kinda weird because he is an adult and you are a teen but I guess he can't help but hopefully he isn't one of these creeps so I would say be careful and keep a distance between you and him.

• Because he asked me out for coffee... No he's a really sweet guy. Not creepy at all

• Yeah it cofuses me

• Well there's no need to be confused, the same reason why any guy would crush on a girl, he likes her for her look or/and personality.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know but be careful

• well maybe cause you are cute or hot

• Cause you're a teen, duh!!

• He's probably not a pedophile or anything but he probably doesn't get much attention from girls so you talking to him is probably really exiting and he is interested

What Girls Said 1

• I dressed like a man, wearing work boots, a tee shirt, and painters pants, no makeup and a baseball cap a 48 year old man liked me. That's why. They can see through your clothes that's what they are thinking about, not how you are dressed

• Still it can't all be about looks

• You have such a pessimistic view in men

• I do, that's because 99.9% are bastards, I have been around the block time and time again, and to no end they are all the same, you will figure this out later in life. When I was 16 I was taken advantage of by a 46 year old man. He ruined my life, and every man after that has only cared about themselves and wanted one thing. I don't know if you are a virgin or not but I strongly advise you to learn about all the nasty stds out ther before you get involved with anyone and take extreme precautions, because a man that likes you will try to have sex with you and he won't tell you he has anything.